Machine Highlights :
- Capabilities: This multi-tasking turning center is an advanced machine designed to process precision complex parts in one setup.
- Power & Versatility: It has Double Spindles, a VDI/BMT 12 station Turret and a 2nd Y-Axis for back machining with 14 tools for a total capacity of up to 38 tools. This solution with superimposed cutting is a powerful combination of precision and two Y-axes for machining of complex workpieces with extremely fast cycle times.
- Front Machining: BMT45 12-Stations, Up to 24 tools, 7.5/11 kW Spindle Power, 55 mm Through Hole.
- Back Machining: Gang Tools Slide: 14 Tools, 3 Cross Live Tools, 3 Face Live Tools, 3 OD & 5 ID Tools.
- Boxways on all axes are oversized and precision ground to a near mirror finish for smooth, fast precision movements providing dynamic rigidity & heavy-duty cutting ability
- The main turret has 12 stations. With multi-tool holders up to 24 tools can be equipped. Driven tools at all 12 stations are possible
- Heavy-duty precision spindle design for enhanced thermal stability & power
- Y2-Axis gang tool slide 14 tools: 3 Cross, 3 Face live tools, 3 OD & 5 ID tools for complex back machining & superimposed cutting that reduces cycle times. The slide is on precision linear guides for fast & accurate machining
- Meehanite cast material is used and stress relieved to provide the best possible rigidity and vibration dampening base for machining parts with excellent surface finishes
- Y1-Axis travel +/- 35mm is supported by two slides, distributing the machining force evenly to ensure accuracy and rigidity
- 45 degree wedge design for fast chip flow and removal from the machining area for a thermally stable work platform
- Z-axis is equipped with precision high-rigidity 32mm ball screws & all other axes use 28mm ball screws to ensure fast feed rates and extended long-term durability for trouble free machining
|ITEM||Unit||DY42 S正||DY52 S正||DY60 S正||S副|
|Max. turning length of bar||mm||135||150||150||60|
|Max. turning length||mm||350||350||350|
|Max. turning diameter of bar||mm||Ø42||Ø51||Ø60||Ø32|
|Max. turning diameter||mm||150||150||150||135|
|X1 / X2 axis travel||mm||175(X1)||175 (X1)||175 (X1)||240(X2)|
|Z1 / Z2 axis travel||mm||450(Z1)||450 (Z1)||450 (Z1)||500(Z2)|
|Y1 / Y2 axis travel||mm||±35(Y1)||±35(Y1)||±35(Y1)||266(Y2)|
|X1 / X2 axis rapid traverse||M/min||18(X1)||18 (X1)||18 (X1)||18(X2)|
|Z1 / Z2 axis rapid traverse||M/min||24(Z1)||24 (Z1)||24 (Z1)||24(Z2)|
|Y1 / Y2 axis rapid traverse||M/min||18(Y1)||18(Y1)||18(Y1)||30(Y2)|
|Spindle speed||rpm||50-5000||50 - 4500||50 - 4500||50-5000|
|Spindle motor (cont./30min)||kW||7.5/11||7.5 / 11||7.5 / 11||3.7/5.5|
|No.of tool station||set||12||12||12|
|Size of O.D tool holder||mm||20||20||20|
|Size of I.D tool holder||mm||25||25||25|
|Turret indexing time||sec||0.1-0.3||0.1 - 0.3||0.1 - 0.3|
|Spindle speed of tool||rpm||6000||6000||6000|
|Tool spindle motor (cont/30min)||kW||2.2/3.7||2.2 / 3.7||2.2 / 3.7|
|Tool spindle torque (cont/30min)||NM||14/23.5||14 / 23.5||14 / 23.5|
|No.of tool station||set||14|
|Size of O.D. tool holder||mm||16|
|Size of I.D. tool holder||mm||20|
|Spindle speed of tool||rpm||5000|
|Tool spindle motor||kW||2.2kw|
|Tool spindle torque||NM||22|
|油箱||Coolant tank capacity||L||250||250||250|
|Length of machine||mm||2600||2600||2600|
|Wideth of machine||mm||1950||1950||1950|
|Height of machine||mm||1800||1800||1800|
|Weight of machine||Kg||5350||5350||5350|
|Floor area (standard equipment)||mm||4900x3640||4900x3640||4900x3640|
Standard Accessories :
12-Station Power Turret
Gang Tool System
Auto Lubrication System
Sub-Spindle Inner Coolant & Air Blow
Coolant Level Sensor
Auto Power Shut-Off
High Pressure Coolant System (20 Bar)
Optional Accessories :
Live Tool Holder
Live Tool Holder
6" Power Chuck for SP1
5" Power Chuck for SP3
Air Blow for SP1/SP2
High Pressure Coolant System
(50 Bar/100 Bar)
Oil Mist Collector
BMT 45 12–Stations Turret
Sauter VDI30/BMT45-12 Stations
The main turret has 12 stations, but with multi-tool holders up to 24 tools are possible. Fanuc Alpha 2 motors provide driven tools up to 6000rpm with high power and speed. Bidirectional turret indexing allows the shortest path to the next tool for faster cycle times. A 20 bar high pressure coolant system provides fast chip removal and longer tool life.
Fanuc Alpha 2 Motor-High torque, resolution & precision
Driven tools: 2.2/3.75kW & 23.5Nm
Optaional 50/100 bar High Pressure Coolant Systems
Gang Tool Slide & Driven Tools
The Y2 gang tool slide with a total of 14 tools can shorten machining times while also allowing for unparalleled back machining of complex workpieces. Cycle times can also be significantly reduced with superimposed cutting. High power and torque Fanuc Alpha 8 6000rpm servo motors can power through the most demanding parts.
Fanuc Alpha 8 Motor-High torque, resolution & precision
Driven tool power: 2.2kW & 22Nm
3 Cross & 3 Face live tools
3 OD & 5 ID tools
Twin Spindle & 2 Y-Axes-Gang Tools/ Turrets
It has Double Spindles, a VDI/BMT 12 station Turret and a 2nd Y-Axis for back machining with 14 tools for a total capacity of up to 38 tools. This solution with superimposed cutting is a powerful combination of precision and two Y-axes for machining of complex workpieces with extremely fast cycle times.
Y-Axis Enhanced Machining Capability in One Setup Speed, Precision & Complex Parts
Sauter VDI30/BMT45 Turret (Y1-Axis)
24 Tools Possible-12 station German branded turret for reliable heavy-duty cutting for non-stop production is equipped with half-indexing and fast tool changes of only 0.2 sec.
Fanuc Alpha 2 servos for driven tools up to 6000rpm for powerful high-performance cutting of the most difficult materials with ease and speed
20 Bar High Pressure Coolant systems also provides fast chip removal and longer tool life necessary in for prolonged serial production. (Optional 50/100 bar)
Y1-axis Travel +/- 35mm
Back Machining Gang Tool Slide (Y2-Axis)
14 tools-For back machining or complex workieces, the added capability will shorten cycle time significantly.
6 Live Tools-Live tools for Cross and Face milling
High Precision & Resolution Fanuc Alpha 8 6000rpm servo motors can power through the most demanding parts with precision and high resolution.
Superimposed Cutting for High Productivity-Cycle times can be significantly reduced with superimposed cutting & high power and torque
Y2-axis Travel 266mm
Extremely rigid main and sub-spindles with purpose built roller bearings on the front and rear to concentrate power directly to the cutting surface and resist axial and radial forces.
Simultaneous independent machining of the front and back of the workpiece and C-axis with resolution of 0.001 degrees allows for complex contouring of parts.
Elegant Aesthetic Design
MYLAS machines are developed to not only perform at a high level of precision but they are also designed to add an elegant touch to any workshop. Sleek lines of this machine series can enhance the operator’s mood when working.
MYLAS Design Language
The MYLAS design language found here on the machine door beckons the operator to safely open and close it. It’s a powerful image on the shop floor and embodies a feeling of high-end manufacturing.